Welcome to Palmtree Removals. We are a family run business, based in Surrey and cover anywhere in the UK, We have a selected team of trained specialists to make your move as easy as possible. Our company was built on recommendations alone, and continues to be our main customer base. Free quotations and advice for any home or office removals and storage options.
Call, txt or email our friendly team to discuss any of the following requirements..
- HOUSE REMOVALS
- PACKING SERVICE
- PACKING MATERIALS
- STORAGE SOLUTIONS
- LOCAL & NATIONAL MOVES
- SMALL & LARGE MOVES
- MAN & VAN
- VEHICLE HIRE
- DISMANTLE & REASSEMBLE
- SPECIALIST ITEMS
- EXPORT WRAPPING/PACKING
- HOUSE CLEARANCE
- FREE ESTIMATES AND ADVICE
- OAP DISCOUNTS
WE ONLY RUN FULLY INSURED VEHICLES WITH COMPREHENSIVE GOODS IN TRANSIT COVER!
Sorry NO waste clearances. We like our vehicles clean! But we do house clearances and auction items.
CALL/TXT/EMAIL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION - hourly and day rates available.
Free ph - 0800 023 5777
Mob - 07775 450 777
Txt - 07775 450 777
DISCOUNTED FERRY CROSSING TO ISLE OF WIGHT
FREE MILEAGE FOR STUDENT MOVES
25% OFF ALL MATERIALS
We are proud to work closely with the Big Yellow Storage Company as their recommended movers. At stores located in:
- SUTTON - 0208 641 2111
- BYFLEET - 01932 343355
- GUILDFORD - 01483 906246
The Big Yellow company are well known for being the best in the industry for storage solutions.
Here are some reasons why..
- Purpose built clean storage units
- Comprehensive insurance
- 15sq ft units - 300sq ft units
- 24 hour access available
- Secure gated facilities
- Large lifts and trollys
- Price match any storage quote (subject to T&C's)
Did you know?
We wrap your mattress and sofas for free!
We provide a 'one stop' service for your moving and storage requirements, with our discounted removals rates for our Big yellow customers.
From single items to full house moves, specialist items, discounted hourly rates, Man and Van - two and three man teams available, and vans or lorries are available.
Call us today for your free quote on removals plus storage.
TEL - 0800 023 5777
CALL/TXT - 07775 450 777
No need to ring numerous different storage companies (who has time for that!?)
25% discount on ALL materials:
- Boxes all sizes
- Bubble wrap
- Wrapping paper
- Plastic containers
- Sofa and mattress covers/dust sheets)
Open 7 days a week
(please check opening times)
Quote "PALMBY01" for your free discount on all materials.
Home delivery available - call us to arrange a time that suits you.
Our moving advice 🇬🇧
- Safety should always come first with removals, on moving day make sure there are clear pathways around the property inside and out, wires, shoes, pet toys are common trip hazards, and can cause serious injury when carrying heavy items.
• Defrost fridge/freezer one day before move as it can take a while. After your move turn on after four hours rest to let the gas inside settle.
- Ensure all glass, china, and any breakables are individually wrapped before being boxed up with padding around it.
- If you are self packing, make sure the boxes are taped x3 at the bottom for strength and also padded at the bottom and top inside, pad out any space in the box to ensure the box keeps its shape when loaded.
- If your furniture has 'assembled' items ie Ikea, Argos, most will not stand the weight if you leave the unit fully packed and try to move it, this is also dangerous and can cause injury. If the item is small and solid enough then leave the draws packed but secure them as they can swing out when being moved, this includes securing fridge doors and cabinets, also checking for any loose shelves including glass shelving and doors.
- Any liquids that have been opened, e.g kitchen oil or cosmetics can leak, so bear that in mind when packing.
- Number your boxes clearly, and what room they were packed in, for easier unload to your new home.
- Rented property? Take pictures before and after.
- Choose a trusted, recommended and fully insured removal company. We recommend getting three quotes (including us) and then deciding which one can best accommodate your moving needs.
- Get fully packed up one or even two days before your move, leaving just your essential items for the last night. Medicine and essentials can easily get lost in the pack up, store it safe before the packing starts and if you have help, then let the team know.
- Take pictures of wires (e.g if you have a complicated tv or computer system) so you know where they all go.
- If you have van/s or a lorry arriving on your move day make sure there is available parking outside the property, parking suspension is usually possible if arranged prior, or use bins to save the spaces and alert your neighbor's not to block the space, clear the driveway and move anything that could be in the way. Vehicle access is important when moving.
- Do not over pack your boxes, this can cause serious injury to yourself or your removal team, if packing books use small boxes, these should be provided by your removal team but if you have your own boxes then do not over pack the bigger boxes with very heavy items unless absolutely necessary. The guide line for anyone lifting a box off the floor is approx 20-25kg, any more is considered dangerous, and is often refused by removal teams.
- Lastly.. Leave the kettle and essentials for a cuppa on moving day.
- HOPE THAT HELPS 😊
Properties we move..
- 2-8 bedroom house
- Manor House
- Boat house
- Holiday homes
- Single room/studio
Packing and preparation is the key to a successful and stress free move. It can be very daunting to look around and see just how much stuff is in the kitchen cupboards, kids rooms, or the shed, garage or loft. We offer a bespoke full/part packing service to take this stress away. Coming from an export background, this is an area that we feel deserves the same care and attention as the actual move. Ensuring boxes are packed and padded properly and any breakables are individually wrapped, mirrors, paintings and specialist items can be individually wrapped by our team. Materials can also be delivered to your door if you would like to self pack, and if required, we can pick up the used boxes when you have unpacked into your new home. We offer an unpack service for OAP's and disabled. We also specialise in dismantling of any furniture and reassemble at no extra cost. Call us to discuss options which suit you.
The move day is what people worry about the most, we've all heard the horror stories about the "no show" companies and bad workers etc etc. At Palmtree Removals you don't have to worry, the whole day is discussed in depth prior to your move, so you are at ease and up to date with the plan for the day. Our reliable and friendly team will make your move day as easy as possible, we understand how stressful moving can be and we aim to take that stress away, this includes common concerns such as, being loaded and unloaded within the time needed, bringing the right workers and tools for the job, using the right vehicles for the job, and working to a high and safe standard, and most importantly, getting your items there in perfect condition.